I've not had a chance to try out all of the new spells yet given the spell interface (lack of) scrolling issue, but started a bit last night:
- Iceshard Conduct 1: Moderate casting time/CD (easily interrupted if you are already in melee range), causes slight damage to creatures in a small area and stuns for about 5 seconds. Any damage appears to break the stun.
- Flickerstrike 2: Almost instant casting time, no CD, takes a small amount of mana but doesn't appear to do anything.
- Exorcise: Almost instant casting time, no CD, takes a small amount of mana but doesn't appear to do anything.
- Iceguard: Appears to be a short-duration self-buff, appears to last about 25 seconds? Instant cast, can be recast when effect wears off. What the actual effect is, I can't tell.
- Snow Dervish: Doesn't appear functional at all, takes no mana.
- Ethereal Heap: Doesn't appear functional at all, takes no mana.
- Casting Ricochet: Almost instant cast with moderate CD, but doesn't appear to have any effect when cast on self or critters. Have not tried yet against opposing spellcaster.
I'll update more as I'm able to test/experiment.
I have the same results as you with all of these spells so: Confirmed.
As for icegaurd, I pulled about 40 snails and wolfs, Turned icegaurd on and I never took any damage at all so I suppose it's a defensive spell.
We can test some spells out on eachother such as ricochet later if you wish, I get home in about six hours.