Scullery Pack

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Scullery Pack

Postby Missmischeif » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:04 am

Does anyone know what a scullery pack is? They are dropping like fies and I have asked around and no one seems to know. It is a bag but I am unsure how many slots there are. I would hate to unequip one I have and replace it with one of these and lose out on space.

-Elite Member of ReT-
-Suicide Girl Model-
*~Miss Amy Lynn~*
Missmischeif

Re: Scullery Pack

Postby beermonster » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:35 pm

If u uneqp one of ur bags when empty usin green shield icon which is ur eqp/uneqp option the empty bag then goes into ur inv as a bag and can b re-eqpd so u can easily check if ur scullery pack then eqps as a bag and how many slots like i did for a rucksack 16 slot bag i found , hope that helps
Beermonster lvl 54 templar valkyrie pvp server
beermonster

Postby Sayla » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Problem is ...some of us have glitched bag slots so we cannot easily trade out bags(if at all)..I also have problems ..on Mage toon..but others r fine except templer chest..also glitched..that's why we been asking...
Sayla

Postby Missmischeif » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:21 am

Yep exactly. I wish my bags worked that good haha, but Sayla told me last night that a scullery pack is a 16 slot bag, which is great because I have a bunch of them now.

-Elite Member of ReT-
-Suicide Girl Model-
*~Miss Amy Lynn~*
Missmischeif

Postby Sayla » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:37 pm

I've finally traded my old 4 slot bag out after months of trying,whenever trying to trade out bags ..old bag ALWAYS returned..I've even tried destroying old bag when replacing ..4 slot always returned..I finally traded out by unequiping and selling BEFORE getting new bag..when doing this way ..new bag was equipped
Sayla

Postby jonymalik33 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:20 am

I am unsure how many slots there are. I would hate to unequip one I have and replace it with one of these and lose out on space.

We offer up to date SY0-401 vce exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you Clark University exam and complete your MICROSOFT you should also find ccnp wireless training for your University of California, San Diego
jonymalik33

Return to Game Info, FAQ, Guides & Maps