Stat Guide

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Stat Guide

Postby eugene9707 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm

then which stat shows spell str ? :/

it'd be nice to know .... especially the higher lv gears still have hidden proc :/
eugene9707

Postby LoneGrey » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Windstorm36 wrote:Please note [.....] Is for things I am unsure are 100% correct such as Elf on Ally side getting Racial bonus to dodge or possibly bigger increase from dex as rogue. But a lvl 1 having more dodge than my fully geared lvl 17 is a good Indication. 23% starting vs 19/20 with all dex gear I can find.

Might: Increases your Strength and x-x damage. Fighter receives higher increase per point than Rogue and Templar.
Dexterity: Increases Dodge and Mele/Range Critical %. Rogue gets higher increase per point than Templar and Fighter.
Vitality: Increases Health by ratio of 1:10
Wisdom: Increases mana by ratio of 1:10 across all mana classes. [May also increase Spell Critical %. Also seems to increase regain but far less than will.] Racial bonus Dark Elf mana classes receive mana at ratio of 1:15
Will: Increases mana regain [more than wisdom.]
Armor: Decreases mele based auto attack and damage you take.
Magic deterrance: Decreases magical damage of that particular element
Damage: your normal auto attack damage verses mob near same level. Skills that say "do x% damage are based off this x-x.
Haste: Default is 2.00 and changes to reflect your Mele weapon auto attack speed. Some skills/traits may decrease this time.
Melee strength
Melee strike score: Increases your hit % with mele weapons. It is not your hit % but a boost to it.
Melee chance to hit
Mastery: decreases chance that your melee attack will be deflected or dodged. Racial Bonus- Orc Fighter receives +5.
Ranged damage: your normal damage with a range weapon verses a mob near same level.
Ranged strike score: Increases your hit % with range weapons. It is not your hit % but a boost to it.
Ranged chance to crit: Your chance for bow attacks to make a critical hit.
Extra damage
Extra alleviate: [Increases healing] - my conf has points in this hidden on gear
Spell strike score: Increases your hit % with Spells. It is not your hit % but a boost to it.
Spell chance to crit: Your chance for magical spells to make a critical hit.
Spell rush score: Decreases cast time of spells.
Aegis
Chance to Dodge: Your chance to not take damage from mele attacks [Racial bonus- Elf gets a bonus to dodge as rogue.]
Chance to Deflect: Your chance to not take damage from mele based attacks. (Called parry in other games)
Chance to Block: Your chance to block mele based attacks. Must equip a shield to block.

I notice extra damage does not show a description stat on gear also looking back on these posts I don't see anything about assault strength...I can see an increase in my toons stats with every type of stat leveling gear but assault strength which I believe to be EXTRA DAMAGE I think that this is buged be it just visual or mechanical am I right?
LoneGrey

Postby LoneGrey » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:46 am

Windstorm36 wrote:Please note [.....] Is for things I am unsure are 100% correct such as Elf on Ally side getting Racial bonus to dodge or possibly bigger increase from dex as rogue. But a lvl 1 having more dodge than my fully geared lvl 17 is a good Indication. 23% starting vs 19/20 with all dex gear I can find.

Might: Increases your Strength and x-x damage. Fighter receives higher increase per point than Rogue and Templar.
Dexterity: Increases Dodge and Mele/Range Critical %. Rogue gets higher increase per point than Templar and Fighter.
Vitality: Increases Health by ratio of 1:10
Wisdom: Increases mana by ratio of 1:10 across all mana classes. [May also increase Spell Critical %. Also seems to increase regain but far less than will.] Racial bonus Dark Elf mana classes receive mana at ratio of 1:15
Will: Increases mana regain [more than wisdom.]
Armor: Decreases mele based auto attack and damage you take.
Magic deterrance: Decreases magical damage of that particular element
Damage: your normal auto attack damage verses mob near same level. Skills that say "do x% damage are based off this x-x.
Haste: Default is 2.00 and changes to reflect your Mele weapon auto attack speed. Some skills/traits may decrease this time.
Melee strength
Melee strike score: Increases your hit % with mele weapons. It is not your hit % but a boost to it.
Melee chance to hit
Mastery: decreases chance that your melee attack will be deflected or dodged. Racial Bonus- Orc Fighter receives +5.
Ranged damage: your normal damage with a range weapon verses a mob near same level.
Ranged strike score: Increases your hit % with range weapons. It is not your hit % but a boost to it.
Ranged chance to crit: Your chance for bow attacks to make a critical hit.
Extra damage
Extra alleviate: [Increases healing] - my conf has points in this hidden on gear
Spell strike score: Increases your hit % with Spells. It is not your hit % but a boost to it.
Spell chance to crit: Your chance for magical spells to make a critical hit.
Spell rush score: Decreases cast time of spells.
Aegis
Chance to Dodge: Your chance to not take damage from mele attacks [Racial bonus- Elf gets a bonus to dodge as rogue.]
Chance to Deflect: Your chance to not take damage from mele based attacks. (Called parry in other games)
Chance to Block: Your chance to block mele based attacks. Must equip a shield to block.

Some help with stats re posted
LoneGrey

Previous

Return to Game Info, FAQ, Guides & Maps