How many of you would want WoM 2?

Now you can download Android version for FREE

Moderator: Forum Moderators

How many of you would want WoM 2?

Postby admin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 pm

There is a fresh chance for funding the game so we can put team together again and start making current version better and work on WoM 2

So a few questions:

1. Do you want WoM 2 with new models, seemless and new world etc

2. If we are to change game name what name would you suggest?
admin
Site Admin

Re: How many of you would want WoM 2?

Postby LoneGrey » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 am

How very encouraging yes and yes from the ashes we rise again!!! New development and a once again thriving game sounds great. May I suggest Midgard Rising Rise of the Swarm or World of Midgard Rise of the Swarm .. I've lived this game with friends and loved ones watched kids grow up and go to college in this game made close friends lost people loved ones who played with me..I want to see it succeed...
LoneGrey

Postby heyllo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:19 pm

I do think the complicated world map really did hurt this game so a revamp of that could help just don't turn it into an auto clicker where you literally do nothing like all the new Korean mmmorpgs. But the main problem is building a new player base if you can't do that then it's pointless.
heyllo

Postby Saycred » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:27 pm

Yes, bring on WoM 2! Still have a few loyal core players around.
Saycred - 60 Templar
Crysis - 60 Rogue
Zeus - 60 Fighter
Krysis - 60 Confessor
Aayana - 60 Mage
Necro - 60 Necromancer
Chrysis - 49 Ranger
Saycred

Postby Tomma1 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I just discovered this game again. I probably started in 2012 or 13 when searching for an mmo that could be played on tablet/iPad.

I’m not sure why I didn’t stick with it, but ended up in Celtic heroes from 2012 till now.

I love that game, but it’s gotten very stale, due to the single path a character can grow.
Eventually creating some items so strong that whichever guild dominates that boss will forever rule the server. It eventually destroys competition.

I was an ex-Everquest diehard, Everquest 2, vanguard, rift. WOW always felt to cartoony for me, never got into it.

I would love to be a start of a new mmo, one that I can invest my spare time and funds in.
Please try to take ideas from some of these older mmo and Celtic heroes (there is a lot of good thing)

And one thing, please please don’t make oversized unrealistic weapons. No person, warrior, ogre is going to swing a hammer double their size.

Looking forward to hear others ideas.

Tomma
Tomma1

Postby multihead12345 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:44 pm

I used to be an active player and haven't played in over a year. I've never given up hope on this game. I say yes, Make a WoM 2
Donar- Biohazard
multihead12345

Postby Tomma1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:00 pm

Hello admins,

How about an update about the future plan.

To see the activity on these boards you can easily assume the game is dead.

What is the plan for the next generation of the game?
Tomma1

Postby Tomma1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Glad too see so many replies.
Tomma1

Postby Infy30 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:21 am

i would love to see WOM 2 but...........

please please please stop trying to do too much too soon. Finish 1 platform before moving onto the next. Biggest issue with WOM was you were all trying to make as much money as quickly as possible. Aint gonna work!

Get your project written up step by step for pc platform so you know where you are and where you are going.
All bugs need to be resolved before considering another platform. Biggest complaint in WOM was the sheer volume of bugs especially in starter area.
6 months before going live, dedicate someone to do your marketing which will make or break a game.
Change of name would be better since as much as we diehard fans love wom the rest of people have negative views of the game due to bugs
Infy30

Return to Game Discussion (Midgard Rising 3D MMORPG)